If the name Chris Richardson rings a bells it’s likely because you may remember the crooner from his stint on season six of American Idol and/or, most recently, as the newest singer signed to Cash Money Records. Now that the Virginia Beach songster has put in a few months at his brand new label he’s ready to put his vocals to good use. Last week, Richardson recruited fellow YMCMB label mate Tyga for his Detail-produced new single Joy & Pain and he’s now followed up with an accompanying music video for the record. Like the song’s title, the music video for Joy & Pain is a series of ups and downs between Richardson and his lady. There are smiles amidst bickering and cuddling followed by vases being thrown across a room. As of now there’s no word on when Richardson will be releasing his debut project, but check back for updates.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/4/12
Submit your Rating
Cash Money Records/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Why You Mad" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)