If the name Chris Richardson rings a bells it’s likely because you may remember the crooner from his stint on season six of American Idol and/or, most recently, as the newest singer signed to Cash Money Records. Now that the Virginia Beach songster has put in a few months at his brand new label he’s ready to put his vocals to good use. Last week, Richardson recruited fellow YMCMB label mate Tyga for his Detail-produced new single Joy & Pain and he’s now followed up with an accompanying music video for the record. Like the song’s title, the music video for Joy & Pain is a series of ups and downs between Richardson and his lady. There are smiles amidst bickering and cuddling followed by vases being thrown across a room. As of now there’s no word on when Richardson will be releasing his debut project, but check back for updates.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/4/12
Submit your Rating
Cash Money Records/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Why You Mad" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.