If the name Chris Richardson rings a bells it’s likely because you may remember the crooner from his stint on season six of American Idol and/or, most recently, as the newest singer signed to Cash Money Records. Now that the Virginia Beach songster has put in a few months at his brand new label he’s ready to put his vocals to good use. Last week, Richardson recruited fellow YMCMB label mate Tyga for his Detail-produced new single Joy & Pain and he’s now followed up with an accompanying music video for the record. Like the song’s title, the music video for Joy & Pain is a series of ups and downs between Richardson and his lady. There are smiles amidst bickering and cuddling followed by vases being thrown across a room. As of now there’s no word on when Richardson will be releasing his debut project, but check back for updates.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/4/12
Submit your Rating
Cash Money Records/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Why You Mad" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.