If the name Chris Richardson rings a bells it’s likely because you may remember the crooner from his stint on season six of American Idol and/or, most recently, as the newest singer signed to Cash Money Records. Now that the Virginia Beach songster has put in a few months at his brand new label he’s ready to put his vocals to good use. Last week, Richardson recruited fellow YMCMB label mate Tyga for his Detail-produced new single Joy & Pain and he’s now followed up with an accompanying music video for the record. Like the song’s title, the music video for Joy & Pain is a series of ups and downs between Richardson and his lady. There are smiles amidst bickering and cuddling followed by vases being thrown across a room. As of now there’s no word on when Richardson will be releasing his debut project, but check back for updates.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/4/12
Submit your Rating
Cash Money Records/Universal Republic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Why You Mad" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.