Not glimpsed on our front page since October of 2012, when he earned reader acclaim for Booth debut Focused, Chris Morris returns to re-introduce himself with a fresh song release off his next EP. Nabeyin handles production duties on Morning Dew, crafting a mellow, yet densely-layered instrumental to accompany the West Palm Beach resident’s blunted philosophizing. Freely admitting that he’s “high as a telescope,” Morris laces the beat with entertainingly off-kilter insights into life as he knows it: “Learned it from an older man, [h]e told me that the world full of doors, and the keys that you need to explore like the birds to the bees, or a feather to a breeze…” For this breezy cut and much more, cop the HipHop Fell In Love With Me EP when it drops digitally in early March via The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 01/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Childish Gambino - STN MTN
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.