Not glimpsed on our front page since October of 2012, when he earned reader acclaim for Booth debut Focused, Chris Morris returns to re-introduce himself with a fresh song release off his next EP. Nabeyin handles production duties on Morning Dew, crafting a mellow, yet densely-layered instrumental to accompany the West Palm Beach resident’s blunted philosophizing. Freely admitting that he’s “high as a telescope,” Morris laces the beat with entertainingly off-kilter insights into life as he knows it: “Learned it from an older man, [h]e told me that the world full of doors, and the keys that you need to explore like the birds to the bees, or a feather to a breeze…” For this breezy cut and much more, cop the HipHop Fell In Love With Me EP when it drops digitally in early March via The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 01/3/14
Chris Morris has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest digital album, Hip Hop Fell in Love With Me. A conceptual project telling the story of his love affair with hip-hop dating back to the age of 12,...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.