Not glimpsed on our front page since October of 2012, when he earned reader acclaim for Booth debut Focused, Chris Morris returns to re-introduce himself with a fresh song release off his next EP. Nabeyin handles production duties on Morning Dew, crafting a mellow, yet densely-layered instrumental to accompany the West Palm Beach resident’s blunted philosophizing. Freely admitting that he’s “high as a telescope,” Morris laces the beat with entertainingly off-kilter insights into life as he knows it: “Learned it from an older man, [h]e told me that the world full of doors, and the keys that you need to explore like the birds to the bees, or a feather to a breeze…” For this breezy cut and much more, cop the HipHop Fell In Love With Me EP when it drops digitally in early March via The DJBooth.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.