Previously heard providing vocal support on I Don’t Know, a January loosie from Trippz Michaud, Chris Miles steps into the Booth spotlight with a brand new promo cut of his own. Though this jam’s title is “Perfect,” the record actually deals with the 15-year-old Warner/Chappell signee’s doubts and insecurities. Over Michael Keenan‘s synth arpeggios, Miles admits to feeling self-conscious about his appearance and even his voice. He claims, “I like to sing but I can’t really sing” but, after experiencing the fast-paced verses and melodic hook he delivers here, I have to disagree with his assessment. Though this down-to-earth jam isn’t part of a larger set, fans can keep it locked for the latest as Chris Miles continues his major-label hustle.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.