Previously heard providing vocal support on I Don’t Know, a January loosie from Trippz Michaud, Chris Miles steps into the Booth spotlight with a brand new promo cut of his own. Though this jam’s title is “Perfect,” the record actually deals with the 15-year-old Warner/Chappell signee’s doubts and insecurities. Over Michael Keenan‘s synth arpeggios, Miles admits to feeling self-conscious about his appearance and even his voice. He claims, “I like to sing but I can’t really sing” but, after experiencing the fast-paced verses and melodic hook he delivers here, I have to disagree with his assessment. Though this down-to-earth jam isn’t part of a larger set, fans can keep it locked for the latest as Chris Miles continues his major-label hustle.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.