Previously heard providing vocal support on I Don’t Know, a January loosie from Trippz Michaud, Chris Miles steps into the Booth spotlight with a brand new promo cut of his own. Though this jam’s title is “Perfect,” the record actually deals with the 15-year-old Warner/Chappell signee’s doubts and insecurities. Over Michael Keenan‘s synth arpeggios, Miles admits to feeling self-conscious about his appearance and even his voice. He claims, “I like to sing but I can’t really sing” but, after experiencing the fast-paced verses and melodic hook he delivers here, I have to disagree with his assessment. Though this down-to-earth jam isn’t part of a larger set, fans can keep it locked for the latest as Chris Miles continues his major-label hustle.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.