Previously heard providing vocal support on I Don’t Know, a January loosie from Trippz Michaud, Chris Miles steps into the Booth spotlight with a brand new promo cut of his own. Though this jam’s title is “Perfect,” the record actually deals with the 15-year-old Warner/Chappell signee’s doubts and insecurities. Over Michael Keenan‘s synth arpeggios, Miles admits to feeling self-conscious about his appearance and even his voice. He claims, “I like to sing but I can’t really sing” but, after experiencing the fast-paced verses and melodic hook he delivers here, I have to disagree with his assessment. Though this down-to-earth jam isn’t part of a larger set, fans can keep it locked for the latest as Chris Miles continues his major-label hustle.
Written by richard on 07/1/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)