Previously featured as one-fourth of ATL crew Hollyweerd, Chris McAdoo steps in the solo Booth spotlight with his latest effort, a grind anthem which finds him determined to hustle his way to The T.O.P. (no, that doesn’t stand for anything as far as I can tell) of the game. Complete with an exultant, sampled beat by the headliner and co-producer SirClef, this motivational jam is just one of many fresh cuts set for inclusion on OnlychildSyndrome, scheduled to hit the ‘net this fall.
Written by richard on 08/2/11
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.