Previously featured as one-fourth of ATL crew Hollyweerd, Chris McAdoo steps in the solo Booth spotlight with his latest effort, a grind anthem which finds him determined to hustle his way to The T.O.P. (no, that doesn’t stand for anything as far as I can tell) of the game. Complete with an exultant, sampled beat by the headliner and co-producer SirClef, this motivational jam is just one of many fresh cuts set for inclusion on OnlychildSyndrome, scheduled to hit the ‘net this fall.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!