Previously featured as one-fourth of ATL crew Hollyweerd, Chris McAdoo steps in the solo Booth spotlight with his latest effort, a grind anthem which finds him determined to hustle his way to The T.O.P. (no, that doesn’t stand for anything as far as I can tell) of the game. Complete with an exultant, sampled beat by the headliner and co-producer SirClef, this motivational jam is just one of many fresh cuts set for inclusion on OnlychildSyndrome, scheduled to hit the ‘net this fall.
Written by richard on 08/2/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.