Previously featured as one-fourth of ATL crew Hollyweerd, Chris McAdoo steps in the solo Booth spotlight with his latest effort, a grind anthem which finds him determined to hustle his way to The T.O.P. (no, that doesn’t stand for anything as far as I can tell) of the game. Complete with an exultant, sampled beat by the headliner and co-producer SirClef, this motivational jam is just one of many fresh cuts set for inclusion on OnlychildSyndrome, scheduled to hit the ‘net this fall.
Written by richard on 08/2/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.