Previously featured as one-fourth of ATL crew Hollyweerd, Chris McAdoo steps in the solo Booth spotlight with his latest effort, a grind anthem which finds him determined to hustle his way to The T.O.P. (no, that doesn’t stand for anything as far as I can tell) of the game. Complete with an exultant, sampled beat by the headliner and co-producer SirClef, this motivational jam is just one of many fresh cuts set for inclusion on OnlychildSyndrome, scheduled to hit the ‘net this fall.
Written by richard on 08/2/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.