Believe it or not, there are some ladies at the club who won’t be swayed by even the slickest of come-ons—many are simply there to unwind from the stress of a hard work week. While some players might be frustrated by this, up-and-coming singer Chris J finds something especially attractive about females who simply Don’t Need No Man. Fortunately, his boss, Plies is one of the rare men these women can’t help but swoon over; if they aren’t already Cupid-struck by the end of his opening verse, the body-moving combo of Chris’ vocals and WMGI‘s synth-percussion beat will definitely do the trick. If Chris’ flattering words hit home, the ladies in question are sure to be all over his forthcoming debut album, Secrets, scheduled to hit stores sometime in the fourth quarter of this year.
Written by Burmy on 04/23/09
Big Gates Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Put It on Ya ft. Chris J" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.