Believe it or not, there are some ladies at the club who won’t be swayed by even the slickest of come-ons—many are simply there to unwind from the stress of a hard work week. While some players might be frustrated by this, up-and-coming singer Chris J finds something especially attractive about females who simply Don’t Need No Man. Fortunately, his boss, Plies is one of the rare men these women can’t help but swoon over; if they aren’t already Cupid-struck by the end of his opening verse, the body-moving combo of Chris’ vocals and WMGI‘s synth-percussion beat will definitely do the trick. If Chris’ flattering words hit home, the ladies in question are sure to be all over his forthcoming debut album, Secrets, scheduled to hit stores sometime in the fourth quarter of this year.
Written by Burmy on 04/23/09
Submit your Rating
Big Gates Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Put It on Ya ft. Chris J" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.