Superheroes get all the love but, if you ask Chris Faust, villainhood is where it’s at. On The Daily Bugle, leak numero uno off his forthcoming full-length, the Big Apple representative makes a convincing case for being the bad guy, flowing over the laid-back synth stylings of Illinois beatsmith Nick Tharpe. Digging this diabolically fresh cut? More awaits on Faust’s VILLAIN LP, scheduled to drop before the year’s out.
Written by richard on 10/13/11
Submit your Rating
Yatta Mayjour Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Book of Faust" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.