Superheroes get all the love but, if you ask Chris Faust, villainhood is where it’s at. On The Daily Bugle, leak numero uno off his forthcoming full-length, the Big Apple representative makes a convincing case for being the bad guy, flowing over the laid-back synth stylings of Illinois beatsmith Nick Tharpe. Digging this diabolically fresh cut? More awaits on Faust’s VILLAIN LP, scheduled to drop before the year’s out.
Written by richard on 10/13/11
Submit your Rating
Yatta Mayjour Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Book of Faust" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.