Superheroes get all the love but, if you ask Chris Faust, villainhood is where it’s at. On The Daily Bugle, leak numero uno off his forthcoming full-length, the Big Apple representative makes a convincing case for being the bad guy, flowing over the laid-back synth stylings of Illinois beatsmith Nick Tharpe. Digging this diabolically fresh cut? More awaits on Faust’s VILLAIN LP, scheduled to drop before the year’s out.
Written by richard on 10/13/11
Yatta Mayjour Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Book of Faust" (2010)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.