Superheroes get all the love but, if you ask Chris Faust, villainhood is where it’s at. On The Daily Bugle, leak numero uno off his forthcoming full-length, the Big Apple representative makes a convincing case for being the bad guy, flowing over the laid-back synth stylings of Illinois beatsmith Nick Tharpe. Digging this diabolically fresh cut? More awaits on Faust’s VILLAIN LP, scheduled to drop before the year’s out.
Written by richard on 10/13/11
Submit your Rating
Yatta Mayjour Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Book of Faust" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.