When you’re battling something as big as the music industry, you need all the help you can get—and you could hardly ask for a more formidable ally than Mickey Factz. On this newly-released remix of Chris Faust‘s Me vs. The Machine, Factz joins his fellow Big Apple native to expose the soul-sucking machinations of major-label llfe, backed by the cinematic production of Ibe. Fans can find the original version of this cut and much more on the headliner’s FAUST LP, re-released August 23 (But still available for streaming and download in its original, DJBooth.net/2Dopeboyz-sponsored version).
Written by richard on 09/2/11
Submit your Rating
Yatta Mayjour Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Book of Faust" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.