When you’re battling something as big as the music industry, you need all the help you can get—and you could hardly ask for a more formidable ally than Mickey Factz. On this newly-released remix of Chris Faust‘s Me vs. The Machine, Factz joins his fellow Big Apple native to expose the soul-sucking machinations of major-label llfe, backed by the cinematic production of Ibe. Fans can find the original version of this cut and much more on the headliner’s FAUST LP, re-released August 23 (But still available for streaming and download in its original, DJBooth.net/2Dopeboyz-sponsored version).
Written by richard on 09/2/11
Submit your Rating
Yatta Mayjour Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Book of Faust" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.