When you’re battling something as big as the music industry, you need all the help you can get—and you could hardly ask for a more formidable ally than Mickey Factz. On this newly-released remix of Chris Faust‘s Me vs. The Machine, Factz joins his fellow Big Apple native to expose the soul-sucking machinations of major-label llfe, backed by the cinematic production of Ibe. Fans can find the original version of this cut and much more on the headliner’s FAUST LP, re-released August 23 (But still available for streaming and download in its original, DJBooth.net/2Dopeboyz-sponsored version).
Written by richard on 09/2/11
Submit your Rating
Yatta Mayjour Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Book of Faust" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)