Chris Crack is a newcomer to the Booth, but he’s been killing it for a minute now. Thus, it’s shouldn’t come as a surprise that his first feature sees him rolling down the street with a Body in the Trunk of his whip. Though the Chi-Town rhymesayer’s already got one corpse to dispose of, that doesn’t stop him from committing microphone murder over the hazy, ambient synth boardwork of Born Ready Production. Craving more smooth beats and grimy flows? Then stay tuned; Body is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on the New Deal Crew signee’s plans as further information emerges.
Written by richard on 07/16/14
Submit your Rating
New Deal Crew
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.