Chris Crack is a newcomer to the Booth, but he’s been killing it for a minute now. Thus, it’s shouldn’t come as a surprise that his first feature sees him rolling down the street with a Body in the Trunk of his whip. Though the Chi-Town rhymesayer’s already got one corpse to dispose of, that doesn’t stop him from committing microphone murder over the hazy, ambient synth boardwork of Born Ready Production. Craving more smooth beats and grimy flows? Then stay tuned; Body is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on the New Deal Crew signee’s plans as further information emerges.
Written by richard on 07/16/14
Submit your Rating
New Deal Crew
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.