Chris Crack is a newcomer to the Booth, but he’s been killing it for a minute now. Thus, it’s shouldn’t come as a surprise that his first feature sees him rolling down the street with a Body in the Trunk of his whip. Though the Chi-Town rhymesayer’s already got one corpse to dispose of, that doesn’t stop him from committing microphone murder over the hazy, ambient synth boardwork of Born Ready Production. Craving more smooth beats and grimy flows? Then stay tuned; Body is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on the New Deal Crew signee’s plans as further information emerges.
Written by richard on 07/16/14
Submit your Rating
New Deal Crew
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)