Chris Crack is a newcomer to the Booth, but he’s been killing it for a minute now. Thus, it’s shouldn’t come as a surprise that his first feature sees him rolling down the street with a Body in the Trunk of his whip. Though the Chi-Town rhymesayer’s already got one corpse to dispose of, that doesn’t stop him from committing microphone murder over the hazy, ambient synth boardwork of Born Ready Production. Craving more smooth beats and grimy flows? Then stay tuned; Body is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you posted on the New Deal Crew signee’s plans as further information emerges.
Written by richard on 07/16/14
New Deal Crew
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)