Halloween is long gone, but Chris Cartier, formerly known as Ab’stract, is still on a mission to spook you. The visuals for his latest song release, The Flame, include an ominous forest, some flaming mannequins and clown masks; so yeah, it’s just a tad bit creepy. On the mic, the Bronx native terrifies his fellow emcees. Atop the edgy, heavy-handed production work of Privilidge M, Cartier impresses with a burst of energy and a forceful, fervent flow. This venomous approach is the perfect delivery method for his brash, in your face bars. Though The Flame is set to appear on his “next project,” it is unknown when the untitled set will be released (sometime in 2014).
Written by Lucas G. on 11/15/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.