Halloween is long gone, but Chris Cartier, formerly known as Ab’stract, is still on a mission to spook you. The visuals for his latest song release, The Flame, include an ominous forest, some flaming mannequins and clown masks; so yeah, it’s just a tad bit creepy. On the mic, the Bronx native terrifies his fellow emcees. Atop the edgy, heavy-handed production work of Privilidge M, Cartier impresses with a burst of energy and a forceful, fervent flow. This venomous approach is the perfect delivery method for his brash, in your face bars. Though The Flame is set to appear on his “next project,” it is unknown when the untitled set will be released (sometime in 2014).
Written by Lucas G. on 11/15/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.