Halloween is long gone, but Chris Cartier, formerly known as Ab’stract, is still on a mission to spook you. The visuals for his latest song release, The Flame, include an ominous forest, some flaming mannequins and clown masks; so yeah, it’s just a tad bit creepy. On the mic, the Bronx native terrifies his fellow emcees. Atop the edgy, heavy-handed production work of Privilidge M, Cartier impresses with a burst of energy and a forceful, fervent flow. This venomous approach is the perfect delivery method for his brash, in your face bars. Though The Flame is set to appear on his “next project,” it is unknown when the untitled set will be released (sometime in 2014).
Written by Lucas G. on 11/15/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.