Tyga knows how to make a hit. Chris Brown, too, knows how to make a hit. I’m not a mathematician but, when two hitmakers get together, the result has got to be a super, mega smash-hit, right? Well, B*tches certainly supports my hypothesis. Though it’s not a “conscious” record by any stretch of the imagination, this collab has all the makings of a club/party anthem. Over an uncredited producer’s funky, staggered production, the YMCMB signee and C. Breezy deliver lavish, lady-killin’ bars in two similarly blunted, swaying flows. Fans of this cut can expect more bangers on the collaborators’ joint sophomore mixtape, Fan of a Fan 2, coming soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/24/14
Submit your Rating
Last Kings Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.