Tyga knows how to make a hit. Chris Brown, too, knows how to make a hit. I’m not a mathematician but, when two hitmakers get together, the result has got to be a super, mega smash-hit, right? Well, B*tches certainly supports my hypothesis. Though it’s not a “conscious” record by any stretch of the imagination, this collab has all the makings of a club/party anthem. Over an uncredited producer’s funky, staggered production, the YMCMB signee and C. Breezy deliver lavish, lady-killin’ bars in two similarly blunted, swaying flows. Fans of this cut can expect more bangers on the collaborators’ joint sophomore mixtape, Fan of a Fan 2, coming soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/24/14
Submit your Rating
Last Kings Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Coconut Juice ft. Travis McCoy" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.