I know I’m inviting the wrath of Breezy fans by saying this, but at this point I’m not sure whether Chris Brown is a recording artist who engages in ridiculous, destructive antics on the side, or a professional f*ck-up who moonlights as a singer and emcee. Whatever the case, he’s found time in the wake of his latest scandal, a sexually explicit Twitter battle that culminated in the deletion of his account, to drop new mixtape single W.T.F.I.M.L. (Where the F*ck Is My Lighter). On this moody, midtempo jam, an unknown beatsmith’s arpeggiated synths back a liquored-up Brown as he scrambles for a Bic to light his Swisher blunt. The street album to which this cut will be attached still lacks both a title and a release date, but fans can stay tuned to our pages for the latest on that project, as well as on the projected 2013 release of sixth LP Carpe Diem.
Written by richard on 11/29/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.