I know I’m inviting the wrath of Breezy fans by saying this, but at this point I’m not sure whether Chris Brown is a recording artist who engages in ridiculous, destructive antics on the side, or a professional f*ck-up who moonlights as a singer and emcee. Whatever the case, he’s found time in the wake of his latest scandal, a sexually explicit Twitter battle that culminated in the deletion of his account, to drop new mixtape single W.T.F.I.M.L. (Where the F*ck Is My Lighter). On this moody, midtempo jam, an unknown beatsmith’s arpeggiated synths back a liquored-up Brown as he scrambles for a Bic to light his Swisher blunt. The street album to which this cut will be attached still lacks both a title and a release date, but fans can stay tuned to our pages for the latest on that project, as well as on the projected 2013 release of sixth LP Carpe Diem.
Written by richard on 11/29/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)