If I had a main squeeze, I’d be shaking in my shoes right now. That said, if you happen to be a fly female in the Minneapolis area, I can guarantee you have a better chance with me than with Chris Brown, whose latest feature finds him threatening to steal away the girlfriend I don’t currently have. On album outtake What Your Girl Like, released via Breezy’s social media earlier this week, Jai Yung Cru‘s bubblegum synths and syncopated percussion, the R&B heavyweight cops to a downright dangerous level of expertise on women’s preferences and desires, and offers dudes fair warning of his powers of attraction (though it could be considered a little late, since the girl in the song has already thrown herself on him). Lil Wayne showcases similar animal magnetism on the front, informing a shawty “Baby I’m a beast and your boyfriend a gummi bear,” before launching into some orally-fixated sexual overtures. Topped off with ad-libs by singer/songwriter Sean Garrett, this playeriffic jam is not attached to the forthcoming full-length, but those feeling it can hear more from Chris Brown on his Fortune LP, scheduled for release June 29, via RCA.
Written by richard on 06/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.