If I had a main squeeze, I’d be shaking in my shoes right now. That said, if you happen to be a fly female in the Minneapolis area, I can guarantee you have a better chance with me than with Chris Brown, whose latest feature finds him threatening to steal away the girlfriend I don’t currently have. On album outtake What Your Girl Like, released via Breezy’s social media earlier this week, Jai Yung Cru‘s bubblegum synths and syncopated percussion, the R&B heavyweight cops to a downright dangerous level of expertise on women’s preferences and desires, and offers dudes fair warning of his powers of attraction (though it could be considered a little late, since the girl in the song has already thrown herself on him). Lil Wayne showcases similar animal magnetism on the front, informing a shawty “Baby I’m a beast and your boyfriend a gummi bear,” before launching into some orally-fixated sexual overtures. Topped off with ad-libs by singer/songwriter Sean Garrett, this playeriffic jam is not attached to the forthcoming full-length, but those feeling it can hear more from Chris Brown on his Fortune LP, scheduled for release June 29, via RCA.
Written by richard on 06/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.