If I had a main squeeze, I’d be shaking in my shoes right now. That said, if you happen to be a fly female in the Minneapolis area, I can guarantee you have a better chance with me than with Chris Brown, whose latest feature finds him threatening to steal away the girlfriend I don’t currently have. On album outtake What Your Girl Like, released via Breezy’s social media earlier this week, Jai Yung Cru‘s bubblegum synths and syncopated percussion, the R&B heavyweight cops to a downright dangerous level of expertise on women’s preferences and desires, and offers dudes fair warning of his powers of attraction (though it could be considered a little late, since the girl in the song has already thrown herself on him). Lil Wayne showcases similar animal magnetism on the front, informing a shawty “Baby I’m a beast and your boyfriend a gummi bear,” before launching into some orally-fixated sexual overtures. Topped off with ad-libs by singer/songwriter Sean Garrett, this playeriffic jam is not attached to the forthcoming full-length, but those feeling it can hear more from Chris Brown on his Fortune LP, scheduled for release June 29, via RCA.
Written by richard on 06/6/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)