If I had a main squeeze, I’d be shaking in my shoes right now. That said, if you happen to be a fly female in the Minneapolis area, I can guarantee you have a better chance with me than with Chris Brown, whose latest feature finds him threatening to steal away the girlfriend I don’t currently have. On album outtake What Your Girl Like, released via Breezy’s social media earlier this week, Jai Yung Cru‘s bubblegum synths and syncopated percussion, the R&B heavyweight cops to a downright dangerous level of expertise on women’s preferences and desires, and offers dudes fair warning of his powers of attraction (though it could be considered a little late, since the girl in the song has already thrown herself on him). Lil Wayne showcases similar animal magnetism on the front, informing a shawty “Baby I’m a beast and your boyfriend a gummi bear,” before launching into some orally-fixated sexual overtures. Topped off with ad-libs by singer/songwriter Sean Garrett, this playeriffic jam is not attached to the forthcoming full-length, but those feeling it can hear more from Chris Brown on his Fortune LP, scheduled for release June 29, via RCA.
Written by richard on 06/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.