If I had a main squeeze, I’d be shaking in my shoes right now. That said, if you happen to be a fly female in the Minneapolis area, I can guarantee you have a better chance with me than with Chris Brown, whose latest feature finds him threatening to steal away the girlfriend I don’t currently have. On album outtake What Your Girl Like, released via Breezy’s social media earlier this week, Jai Yung Cru‘s bubblegum synths and syncopated percussion, the R&B heavyweight cops to a downright dangerous level of expertise on women’s preferences and desires, and offers dudes fair warning of his powers of attraction (though it could be considered a little late, since the girl in the song has already thrown herself on him). Lil Wayne showcases similar animal magnetism on the front, informing a shawty “Baby I’m a beast and your boyfriend a gummi bear,” before launching into some orally-fixated sexual overtures. Topped off with ad-libs by singer/songwriter Sean Garrett, this playeriffic jam is not attached to the forthcoming full-length, but those feeling it can hear more from Chris Brown on his Fortune LP, scheduled for release June 29, via RCA.
Written by richard on 06/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.