After a tear-stained MJ Tribute, a hit single that’s also become popular slang (Deuces) and a growing number of guest features (see Keri Hilson’s One Night Stand), I think it’s safe to say that the Chris Brown comeback tour is well underway. Today that tour makes a stop in bedroom’s nationwide with the release of Wet the Bed, a slowly dripping (literally) bedroom burner produced by Bigg D, who works in every traditional baby maker production element, from acoustic guitar lines to pounding percussion. Vocally Brown delivers a typically sultry performance sure to have the ladies hyperventilating, while Ludacris provides the rap muscle on a guest verse (fitting considering his verse on Missy’s One Minute Man was the first time I heard the “wet” double entrendre used). Personally I have a hard time getting in the mood when the hook of a song is also something I tell my baby daughter not to do, but my neuroses shouldn’t stop the rest of the Booth from getting down if they so choose. Either way, a final verdict on Brown’s comeback will be delivered in the form of new album F.A.M.E., arriving March 22.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/9/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)