After a tear-stained MJ Tribute, a hit single that’s also become popular slang (Deuces) and a growing number of guest features (see Keri Hilson’s One Night Stand), I think it’s safe to say that the Chris Brown comeback tour is well underway. Today that tour makes a stop in bedroom’s nationwide with the release of Wet the Bed, a slowly dripping (literally) bedroom burner produced by Bigg D, who works in every traditional baby maker production element, from acoustic guitar lines to pounding percussion. Vocally Brown delivers a typically sultry performance sure to have the ladies hyperventilating, while Ludacris provides the rap muscle on a guest verse (fitting considering his verse on Missy’s One Minute Man was the first time I heard the “wet” double entrendre used). Personally I have a hard time getting in the mood when the hook of a song is also something I tell my baby daughter not to do, but my neuroses shouldn’t stop the rest of the Booth from getting down if they so choose. Either way, a final verdict on Brown’s comeback will be delivered in the form of new album F.A.M.E., arriving March 22.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.