After a tear-stained MJ Tribute, a hit single that’s also become popular slang (Deuces) and a growing number of guest features (see Keri Hilson’s One Night Stand), I think it’s safe to say that the Chris Brown comeback tour is well underway. Today that tour makes a stop in bedroom’s nationwide with the release of Wet the Bed, a slowly dripping (literally) bedroom burner produced by Bigg D, who works in every traditional baby maker production element, from acoustic guitar lines to pounding percussion. Vocally Brown delivers a typically sultry performance sure to have the ladies hyperventilating, while Ludacris provides the rap muscle on a guest verse (fitting considering his verse on Missy’s One Minute Man was the first time I heard the “wet” double entrendre used). Personally I have a hard time getting in the mood when the hook of a song is also something I tell my baby daughter not to do, but my neuroses shouldn’t stop the rest of the Booth from getting down if they so choose. Either way, a final verdict on Brown’s comeback will be delivered in the form of new album F.A.M.E., arriving March 22.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/9/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)