After a 2006 campaign that catapulted Chris Brown to the top of the R&B game his rolodex/blackberry must have become overloaded. Otherwise there is simply no explanation for the ladies lusting after the talented singer from Wall to Wall. The single which is co-produced by Sean Garrett and Big Walt, off Chris’s upcoming sophomore album Exclusive, is an infectious dance number that should have ladies running towards the floor; provided they aren’t already with Chris.
Written by DJ Z on 05/10/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall to Wall (Remix) ft. Jadakiss" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.