Following the release of Kiss Kiss, the second single off Chris Brown’s new album, Exclusive, comes the leaked song Throwed. In it, Brown sings about a women who has him (you guessed it,) ‘throwed.’ If you are unfamiliar with such relationship-driven terminology, it simply means ‘messed up’—but in a good way. If I were Chris Brown however, I would be more thrown off by a third release date change after an originally scheduled drop in August. Exclusive, Chris Brown’s sophomore album off Jive Records, will be released on November 6th.
Written by DJ Z on 09/18/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- How a Music Video Is Made: A Mock Treatment With Rapsody
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.