Following the release of Kiss Kiss, the second single off Chris Brown’s new album, Exclusive, comes the leaked song Throwed. In it, Brown sings about a women who has him (you guessed it,) ‘throwed.’ If you are unfamiliar with such relationship-driven terminology, it simply means ‘messed up’—but in a good way. If I were Chris Brown however, I would be more thrown off by a third release date change after an originally scheduled drop in August. Exclusive, Chris Brown’s sophomore album off Jive Records, will be released on November 6th.
Written by DJ Z on 09/18/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.