Following the release of Kiss Kiss, the second single off Chris Brown’s new album, Exclusive, comes the leaked song Throwed. In it, Brown sings about a women who has him (you guessed it,) ‘throwed.’ If you are unfamiliar with such relationship-driven terminology, it simply means ‘messed up’—but in a good way. If I were Chris Brown however, I would be more thrown off by a third release date change after an originally scheduled drop in August. Exclusive, Chris Brown’s sophomore album off Jive Records, will be released on November 6th.
Written by DJ Z on 09/18/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)