Following the release of Kiss Kiss, the second single off Chris Brown’s new album, Exclusive, comes the leaked song Throwed. In it, Brown sings about a women who has him (you guessed it,) ‘throwed.’ If you are unfamiliar with such relationship-driven terminology, it simply means ‘messed up’—but in a good way. If I were Chris Brown however, I would be more thrown off by a third release date change after an originally scheduled drop in August. Exclusive, Chris Brown’s sophomore album off Jive Records, will be released on November 6th.
Written by DJ Z on 09/18/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.