Following the release of Kiss Kiss, the second single off Chris Brown’s new album, Exclusive, comes the leaked song Throwed. In it, Brown sings about a women who has him (you guessed it,) ‘throwed.’ If you are unfamiliar with such relationship-driven terminology, it simply means ‘messed up’—but in a good way. If I were Chris Brown however, I would be more thrown off by a third release date change after an originally scheduled drop in August. Exclusive, Chris Brown’s sophomore album off Jive Records, will be released on November 6th.
Written by DJ Z on 09/18/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.