The last time we heard a solo single from the comeback prince Chris Brown he was traveling deep into sexual entendre territory, promising the ladies that his moves in the sack will Wet the Bed. This time around he’s dropped even the shallowest pretense at entendre and simply cut right to the chase: “I just wanna see you Strip right now cause it’s late.” Well then, message received. Increasingly omnipresent production duo Tha Bizness provides Breezy with the beat, running through the catchy R&B/pop template with shaking percussion and easily enjoyable synths. For the obligatory rap-verse-on-a-radio-R&B-song feature Brown goes back to his Deuces compatriot Kevin McCall (who I thought unjustly got the boot from all those Deuces remixes), balancing out McCall’s more deep voiced rhymes with some of his trademark crooning while he keeps the lyrics sexy, but not too X-Rated for the radio. To tide fans over until his next currently unscheduled full length album Fortune drops, Brown will be rolling out a new mixtape, Boy in Detention, set to drop on August 5. Until then, ladies, you know what Brown wants you to do…..
Written by Nathan S. on 08/2/11
History has provided us with a long list of shocking moments: David the lowly shepherd manages to take down the mighty Goliath, JFK is assassinated on a calm Texas day, T-Pain starts singing without Auto-Tune. These are all...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)