Chris Brown isn’t the type to leave a job half done—especially when he’s putting in work between the sheets. On Love More, the latest single off his sixth studio album, the R&B hitmaker informs his girl that he’s not about to settle for anything less than perfection: “Till we get it right, we gon’ f**k some more.” Freshm3n III‘s stark, minimal club boardwork backs Breezy as he encourages the woman in question to put her erotic prowess to the test and make him forget the sh*t they’ve been arguing over all day. Nicki Minaj proves more than up to the challenge in her X-rated closing 16. Fans will be able to find this joint, the reader-approved Don’t Think They Know and many more fresh cuts on Brown’s X LP, dropping in late August via RCA Records.
Written by richard on 07/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.