How’s Chris Brown been feeling lately? A little stressed, evidently; on How I Feel, a one-off release leaked to the ‘net last night via Vimeo, Drumma Boy serves up a pensive, piano-led beat as Breezy vents about the trials and tribulations of superstardom, even dropping a few allusions to his 2009 assault of then-girlfriend Rihanna. While it has yet to be determined whether this reflective jam will be appearing on the project, those feeling it should keep their browsers locked for all the latest on Chris Brown’s Fortune LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers May 7.
Written by richard on 03/9/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)