How’s Chris Brown been feeling lately? A little stressed, evidently; on How I Feel, a one-off release leaked to the ‘net last night via Vimeo, Drumma Boy serves up a pensive, piano-led beat as Breezy vents about the trials and tribulations of superstardom, even dropping a few allusions to his 2009 assault of then-girlfriend Rihanna. While it has yet to be determined whether this reflective jam will be appearing on the project, those feeling it should keep their browsers locked for all the latest on Chris Brown’s Fortune LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers May 7.
Written by richard on 03/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.