How’s Chris Brown been feeling lately? A little stressed, evidently; on How I Feel, a one-off release leaked to the ‘net last night via Vimeo, Drumma Boy serves up a pensive, piano-led beat as Breezy vents about the trials and tribulations of superstardom, even dropping a few allusions to his 2009 assault of then-girlfriend Rihanna. While it has yet to be determined whether this reflective jam will be appearing on the project, those feeling it should keep their browsers locked for all the latest on Chris Brown’s Fortune LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers May 7.
Written by richard on 03/9/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.