How’s Chris Brown been feeling lately? A little stressed, evidently; on How I Feel, a one-off release leaked to the ‘net last night via Vimeo, Drumma Boy serves up a pensive, piano-led beat as Breezy vents about the trials and tribulations of superstardom, even dropping a few allusions to his 2009 assault of then-girlfriend Rihanna. While it has yet to be determined whether this reflective jam will be appearing on the project, those feeling it should keep their browsers locked for all the latest on Chris Brown’s Fortune LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers May 7.
Written by richard on 03/9/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.