With the anticipation building towards the release of his sophomore album, Exclusive, R&B superstar Chris Brown and everyone’s favorite feature guy, T-Pain, are offering some affection towards their fans. On the cut, Kiss Kiss, T-Pain becomes another one of his many alter egos, DJ Pain, and entices all of the listeners to allow Chris Brown to solve their problems. The intro however is quite misleading, as the content of the actual song implies something completely different. In so many words: Chris is a stud and women fantasize to be with him and give him kisses. However, the older Brown wastes no time reminding all of his 13 and 14 year old fans that he is now 18; ladies the best of luck in those dreams!
Written by DJ Z on 08/6/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.