With the anticipation building towards the release of his sophomore album, Exclusive, R&B superstar Chris Brown and everyone’s favorite feature guy, T-Pain, are offering some affection towards their fans. On the cut, Kiss Kiss, T-Pain becomes another one of his many alter egos, DJ Pain, and entices all of the listeners to allow Chris Brown to solve their problems. The intro however is quite misleading, as the content of the actual song implies something completely different. In so many words: Chris is a stud and women fantasize to be with him and give him kisses. However, the older Brown wastes no time reminding all of his 13 and 14 year old fans that he is now 18; ladies the best of luck in those dreams!
Written by DJ Z on 08/6/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)