With the anticipation building towards the release of his sophomore album, Exclusive, R&B superstar Chris Brown and everyone’s favorite feature guy, T-Pain, are offering some affection towards their fans. On the cut, Kiss Kiss, T-Pain becomes another one of his many alter egos, DJ Pain, and entices all of the listeners to allow Chris Brown to solve their problems. The intro however is quite misleading, as the content of the actual song implies something completely different. In so many words: Chris is a stud and women fantasize to be with him and give him kisses. However, the older Brown wastes no time reminding all of his 13 and 14 year old fans that he is now 18; ladies the best of luck in those dreams!
Written by DJ Z on 08/6/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.