With the anticipation building towards the release of his sophomore album, Exclusive, R&B superstar Chris Brown and everyone’s favorite feature guy, T-Pain, are offering some affection towards their fans. On the cut, Kiss Kiss, T-Pain becomes another one of his many alter egos, DJ Pain, and entices all of the listeners to allow Chris Brown to solve their problems. The intro however is quite misleading, as the content of the actual song implies something completely different. In so many words: Chris is a stud and women fantasize to be with him and give him kisses. However, the older Brown wastes no time reminding all of his 13 and 14 year old fans that he is now 18; ladies the best of luck in those dreams!
Written by DJ Z on 08/6/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.