Chris Brown and T-Pain worked together on two songs for Brown’s sophomore album, Exclusive; one made the album and one got cut. The song that made the album, as you already know, is Kiss Kiss (if you haven’t heard it, get out from under your rock). As for the song that missed the final cut, Greatness features Chris Breezy and Teddy Pain spitting game about their riches and swagger. Where Kiss Kiss sounds like a typical Nappy Boy production, Greatness features a drum pattern-bass-electric guitar beat (think Irv Gotti & Lil’ Rob on Jay-Z‘s Can I Get A…). Greatness might not have made Exclusive, but maybe it should have.
Written by Burmy on 12/12/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.