Chris Brown and T-Pain worked together on two songs for Brown’s sophomore album, Exclusive; one made the album and one got cut. The song that made the album, as you already know, is Kiss Kiss (if you haven’t heard it, get out from under your rock). As for the song that missed the final cut, Greatness features Chris Breezy and Teddy Pain spitting game about their riches and swagger. Where Kiss Kiss sounds like a typical Nappy Boy production, Greatness features a drum pattern-bass-electric guitar beat (think Irv Gotti & Lil’ Rob on Jay-Z‘s Can I Get A…). Greatness might not have made Exclusive, but maybe it should have.
Written by Burmy on 12/12/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.