Chris Brown and T-Pain worked together on two songs for Brown’s sophomore album, Exclusive; one made the album and one got cut. The song that made the album, as you already know, is Kiss Kiss (if you haven’t heard it, get out from under your rock). As for the song that missed the final cut, Greatness features Chris Breezy and Teddy Pain spitting game about their riches and swagger. Where Kiss Kiss sounds like a typical Nappy Boy production, Greatness features a drum pattern-bass-electric guitar beat (think Irv Gotti & Lil’ Rob on Jay-Z‘s Can I Get A…). Greatness might not have made Exclusive, but maybe it should have.
Written by Burmy on 12/12/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.