There are many ways to judge the success of an album; for example, if an artist releases a single off of a project they dropped a year prior, you can be pretty sure the release was a smash hit. Case in point: Chris Brown and his platinum-selling sophomore album, Exclusive; released well over a year ago, the album recently spawned its sixth and (likely) final single (and the second from its Forever Edition), the Keri Hilson duet Superhuman. While the original version was produced by Oak of the Knightwritaz, the Booth is excited to feature one of several dance remixes produced by Mike D. With plenty of percussion, MD (as we will refer to him) delivers a mixshow-ready banger, which should increase spins at radio. If you still haven’t picked up a copy of Exclusive (or its Forever Edition), it’s never too late.
Written by Burmy on 10/22/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.