There are many ways to judge the success of an album; for example, if an artist releases a single off of a project they dropped a year prior, you can be pretty sure the release was a smash hit. Case in point: Chris Brown and his platinum-selling sophomore album, Exclusive; released well over a year ago, the album recently spawned its sixth and (likely) final single (and the second from its Forever Edition), the Keri Hilson duet Superhuman. While the original version was produced by Oak of the Knightwritaz, the Booth is excited to feature one of several dance remixes produced by Mike D. With plenty of percussion, MD (as we will refer to him) delivers a mixshow-ready banger, which should increase spins at radio. If you still haven’t picked up a copy of Exclusive (or its Forever Edition), it’s never too late.
Written by Burmy on 10/22/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)