There are many ways to judge the success of an album; for example, if an artist releases a single off of a project they dropped a year prior, you can be pretty sure the release was a smash hit. Case in point: Chris Brown and his platinum-selling sophomore album, Exclusive; released well over a year ago, the album recently spawned its sixth and (likely) final single (and the second from its Forever Edition), the Keri Hilson duet Superhuman. While the original version was produced by Oak of the Knightwritaz, the Booth is excited to feature one of several dance remixes produced by Mike D. With plenty of percussion, MD (as we will refer to him) delivers a mixshow-ready banger, which should increase spins at radio. If you still haven’t picked up a copy of Exclusive (or its Forever Edition), it’s never too late.
Written by Burmy on 10/22/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.