There are many ways to judge the success of an album; for example, if an artist releases a single off of a project they dropped a year prior, you can be pretty sure the release was a smash hit. Case in point: Chris Brown and his platinum-selling sophomore album, Exclusive; released well over a year ago, the album recently spawned its sixth and (likely) final single (and the second from its Forever Edition), the Keri Hilson duet Superhuman. While the original version was produced by Oak of the Knightwritaz, the Booth is excited to feature one of several dance remixes produced by Mike D. With plenty of percussion, MD (as we will refer to him) delivers a mixshow-ready banger, which should increase spins at radio. If you still haven’t picked up a copy of Exclusive (or its Forever Edition), it’s never too late.
Written by Burmy on 10/22/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Wall To Wall" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.