Chris Batson‘s first featured cut, Tomorrow Will Be Better, found him grappling with the question of theodicy—i.e., whether a morally just God can coexist with human suffering. On I Know, single numero uno off his forthcoming studio debut, he sets aside the philosophical conundrums to tackle a more personal subject. Over his own cinematic, string-laced production, with help from Tcollar, The Monsters and Strangerz , the Magic City crooner addresses a woman who recently walked out of his life, struggling to accept that her feelings for him have faded. The optimistically-titled P.S Love Never Dies has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the LP as more information surfaces.
Written by richard on 06/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tomorrow Will Be Better " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.