Chris Batson‘s first featured cut, Tomorrow Will Be Better, found him grappling with the question of theodicy—i.e., whether a morally just God can coexist with human suffering. On I Know, single numero uno off his forthcoming studio debut, he sets aside the philosophical conundrums to tackle a more personal subject. Over his own cinematic, string-laced production, with help from Tcollar, The Monsters and Strangerz , the Magic City crooner addresses a woman who recently walked out of his life, struggling to accept that her feelings for him have faded. The optimistically-titled P.S Love Never Dies has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the LP as more information surfaces.
Written by richard on 06/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tomorrow Will Be Better " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.