Chris Batson‘s first featured cut, Tomorrow Will Be Better, found him grappling with the question of theodicy—i.e., whether a morally just God can coexist with human suffering. On I Know, single numero uno off his forthcoming studio debut, he sets aside the philosophical conundrums to tackle a more personal subject. Over his own cinematic, string-laced production, with help from Tcollar, The Monsters and Strangerz , the Magic City crooner addresses a woman who recently walked out of his life, struggling to accept that her feelings for him have faded. The optimistically-titled P.S Love Never Dies has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the LP as more information surfaces.
Written by richard on 06/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Tomorrow Will Be Better " (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.