B.G. has been a very busy man recently, promoting his upcoming solo album Too Hood 2 Be Hollywood, as well as the Chopper City Boyz’ August release, Live From the Concrete Jungle. Since Concrete’s first single, Bubblegum, wasn’t well-received by the Booth’s members, B. Gizzle, Snipe and Gar have sent us another featured track, Dealer. Listeners will be quick to point out the interpolation of Michael Jackson‘s classic Beat It on the song’s hook, but there’s plenty of depth to be found in each member’s verse. Producer Sean Shawneci delivers with a low-tone beat, presumably so the audience can focus on the Boyz’ gritty tales. For more stories of the street life, Live From the Concrete Jungle is set to hit stores and online retailers on September 16.
Written by Burmy on 07/14/08
Submit your Rating
Chopper City Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bubblegum ft. Chopper City Boyz" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)