B.G. has been a very busy man recently, promoting his upcoming solo album Too Hood 2 Be Hollywood, as well as the Chopper City Boyz’ August release, Live From the Concrete Jungle. Since Concrete’s first single, Bubblegum, wasn’t well-received by the Booth’s members, B. Gizzle, Snipe and Gar have sent us another featured track, Dealer. Listeners will be quick to point out the interpolation of Michael Jackson‘s classic Beat It on the song’s hook, but there’s plenty of depth to be found in each member’s verse. Producer Sean Shawneci delivers with a low-tone beat, presumably so the audience can focus on the Boyz’ gritty tales. For more stories of the street life, Live From the Concrete Jungle is set to hit stores and online retailers on September 16.
Written by Burmy on 07/14/08
Submit your Rating
Chopper City Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bubblegum ft. Chopper City Boyz" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.