B.G. has been a very busy man recently, promoting his upcoming solo album Too Hood 2 Be Hollywood, as well as the Chopper City Boyz’ August release, Live From the Concrete Jungle. Since Concrete’s first single, Bubblegum, wasn’t well-received by the Booth’s members, B. Gizzle, Snipe and Gar have sent us another featured track, Dealer. Listeners will be quick to point out the interpolation of Michael Jackson‘s classic Beat It on the song’s hook, but there’s plenty of depth to be found in each member’s verse. Producer Sean Shawneci delivers with a low-tone beat, presumably so the audience can focus on the Boyz’ gritty tales. For more stories of the street life, Live From the Concrete Jungle is set to hit stores and online retailers on September 16.
Written by Burmy on 07/14/08
Submit your Rating
Chopper City Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bubblegum ft. Chopper City Boyz" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.