Chingy first rose to fame in 2003 with Top 40 hits like Right Thurr and Holidae Inn. Signed to Ludacris’ label, Disturbing Tha Peace, Chingy left in 2004, claiming he was not properly compensated. After forming his own label, Slot-A-Lot, Chingy went on to sign his cousin, Young Spiffy, and released 2006’s “Hoodstar”. The “Balla Baby” has since re-joined the label he gained success on - and if the title of his first single since reuniting with DTP is any indicator, Chingy is no longer disputing finances. With the catchy, radio-friendly song Make That Money, Chingy is likely to do just that.
Listen to More: Chingy
Written by Beeb on 05/7/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let Me Luv U" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.