On Hoodstar, Chingy’s third major release, he comes correct with the Timbaland produced joint Let Me Luv U. Based on title, one would assume that it’s a slower balled-type album track. Now that you know Timbaland is the producer though, think again. DJs should love to bump this one in the club as the female chorus vocals ruin nothing here. The only question I beg is this: Which stack of beats did Timbaland let Chingy choose from? Justin’s? Nelly Furtado’s?
Written by DJ Z on 09/19/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make That Money" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.