On Hoodstar, Chingy’s third major release, he comes correct with the Timbaland produced joint Let Me Luv U. Based on title, one would assume that it’s a slower balled-type album track. Now that you know Timbaland is the producer though, think again. DJs should love to bump this one in the club as the female chorus vocals ruin nothing here. The only question I beg is this: Which stack of beats did Timbaland let Chingy choose from? Justin’s? Nelly Furtado’s?
Written by DJ Z on 09/19/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make That Money" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.