The DTP crew gets officially reunited on the latest leak from Chingy’s new album, Hate It or Love It. Alongside new (and old) best friend Ludacris and crooner Bobby Valentino, Chingy brags to the rooftops that he has “pockets all swole and a big bank roll.” Where will flaunting his money get him? Why of course that sweet, that nasty, that gushy stuff. Though Ching-a-ling scores a zero on originality (Don Imus is hard to please), he gets brownie points for solidifying a fun-loving verse from his boss Luda. Produced by Full Scale, Gimme Dat could easily have been ripped off Pharrell Williams studio hard drive. Hate It or Love It lands in stores on December 18th.
Written by DJ Z on 12/12/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let Me Luv U" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.