When word got out late last year that Chingy and DTP had rekindled their business-related flame, DJBooth called up Chingy to discuss; “I’m back on Disturbing tha Peace and its all love.” said Chingy. Since then, the St. Louis rapper released his fourth studio album, Hate It or Love It, but has watched as the project remains stuck on store shelves. In approximately four months, the album has barely sold 100,000 units and both singles selections, Fly Like Me and Gimme Dat, flopped at radio. Our theory? It’s because only the Japanese-retail version included the catchy joint, Ain’t No Way. Produced by Hardley Davidson (who’s worked with Chamillionaire and Nelly), it is a mystery why the song was left off the U.S. version. So, still “all love,” Chingy?
Written by DJ Z on 04/1/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let Me Luv U" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.