When word got out late last year that Chingy and DTP had rekindled their business-related flame, DJBooth called up Chingy to discuss; “I’m back on Disturbing tha Peace and its all love.” said Chingy. Since then, the St. Louis rapper released his fourth studio album, Hate It or Love It, but has watched as the project remains stuck on store shelves. In approximately four months, the album has barely sold 100,000 units and both singles selections, Fly Like Me and Gimme Dat, flopped at radio. Our theory? It’s because only the Japanese-retail version included the catchy joint, Ain’t No Way. Produced by Hardley Davidson (who’s worked with Chamillionaire and Nelly), it is a mystery why the song was left off the U.S. version. So, still “all love,” Chingy?
Written by DJ Z on 04/1/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let Me Luv U" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.