Combine a Grammy Award winning producer, an eclectic band, and a Brooklyn emcee and the results can be either awful or awe-inspiring. Thankfully, though, for producer Chin Injeti the combination of talent on his new single Walking Around My Dreams is the latter. A bit of a stranger to The DJBooth, a remix of Chin’s Mask On My Face was featured on the site in 2010, Injeti’s Walking Around My Dreams finds the producer at work with respected veteran Talib Kweli and his fellow band mates The New Royales. Injeti’s production on the record is a mellow mix of strings, drums, and even some tambourine action. Yearning for more of Injeti’s special brand of Hip-Hop? Expect plenty more where this came from on the producer’s upcoming Peoples mixtape, which will be released for free on July 17.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mask on My Face (DJ Khalil Remix)" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.