Previously heard handling production on Booth-featured joints by Scotty ATL (What’s the Formula), Young Jeezy (In My Head) and many more, beatsmith Childish Major takes his first step into the solo spotlight with semi-self titled promo cut Childish. Here, the South Carolina-to-Atlanta transplant’s whip-ready percussion and ebbing, flowing synths set the mood as Curtis Williams laments the constant discord between himself and his girl (one of ‘em, anyway). In addition to rapped bars, the Two-9 member delivers a hazy, snug hook. This joint isn’t attached to a larger set, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest from both collaborators.
Written by richard on 07/18/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.