Previously heard handling production on Booth-featured joints by Scotty ATL (What’s the Formula), Young Jeezy (In My Head) and many more, beatsmith Childish Major takes his first step into the solo spotlight with semi-self titled promo cut Childish. Here, the South Carolina-to-Atlanta transplant’s whip-ready percussion and ebbing, flowing synths set the mood as Curtis Williams laments the constant discord between himself and his girl (one of ‘em, anyway). In addition to rapped bars, the Two-9 member delivers a hazy, snug hook. This joint isn’t attached to a larger set, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest from both collaborators.
Written by richard on 07/18/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.