Previously heard handling production on Booth-featured joints by Scotty ATL (What’s the Formula), Young Jeezy (In My Head) and many more, beatsmith Childish Major takes his first step into the solo spotlight with semi-self titled promo cut Childish. Here, the South Carolina-to-Atlanta transplant’s whip-ready percussion and ebbing, flowing synths set the mood as Curtis Williams laments the constant discord between himself and his girl (one of ‘em, anyway). In addition to rapped bars, the Two-9 member delivers a hazy, snug hook. This joint isn’t attached to a larger set, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest from both collaborators.
Written by richard on 07/18/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)