The second official single off Childish Gambino‘s 2013 sophomore set, Crawl has received a dramatic makeover courtesy of original producers Christian Rich. While their original beat was aggressive in tone, featuring sliced grunts and wails and ominous synths, this rendition ratchets the intensity up to 11. A powerful trap rhythm section accents the hard-hitting vibe, and an off-kilter, beat-switched outro rounds out the jam. This take on Crawl isn’t part of a larger project, but fans will be able to find its prototype and much more on Because the Internet, available in stores and online as of last December.
Written by richard on 08/15/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Break (AOTL)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.