The thing about not taking any days off is that you actually can’t take any days off. Well, considering their prolific output - while still pushing their recently released album Breakfast, they still found time to link up with Converse for new release Paper & Plastic, it looks like Chiddy Bang is allergic to vacations. Group producer Xaphoon Jones gets a little more “banger” than usual on the beat tip, although as always he adds his own creative spin (is that a bird crowing?). On the vocal side Chiddy doesn’t pull any punches, simply letting it be known that when it comes to getting money he doesn’t discriminate, he’ll take that cash and credit. While Paper & Plastic isn’t attached to a larger project (yet), given the Philly duo’s prolific workload I don’t think we’ll be waiting long for new music from Chiddy Bang.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Opposite of Adults (KIDS)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.