Originally released to a warm Booth reception back in summer of 2011, Chiddy Bang‘s Mind Your Manners makes its return to our pages in officially remixed form. Joining Chiddy over production partner Xaphoon Jones’ bouncy synth-sample production, Gym Class Heroes frontman-turned-solo hitmaker Travie McCoy contributes a larger-than-life guest verse, and Swedish crew Icona Pop reprise their role on the hook. Fans can find the original version of Mind Your Manners on debut studio album Breakfast, available in stores and online as of this February.
Written by richard on 06/5/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Opposite of Adults (KIDS)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.