Originally released to a warm Booth reception back in summer of 2011, Chiddy Bang‘s Mind Your Manners makes its return to our pages in officially remixed form. Joining Chiddy over production partner Xaphoon Jones’ bouncy synth-sample production, Gym Class Heroes frontman-turned-solo hitmaker Travie McCoy contributes a larger-than-life guest verse, and Swedish crew Icona Pop reprise their role on the hook. Fans can find the original version of Mind Your Manners on debut studio album Breakfast, available in stores and online as of this February.
Written by richard on 06/5/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Opposite of Adults (KIDS)" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)