Been waiting with bated breath for a new feature from Chiddy Bang? Then unless you’re David Blaine, you’re probably dead, because the Philly duo hasn’t dropped off a solo record since last July’s Paper & Plastic. Assuming you’re in a position to do so, you can go ahead and Breathe, because they’re back with a brand new single, the first off their next street album. Here, rapper Chiddy takes a moment to sit back and reminisce over old times, harking back to his family’s financial struggles and pondering whether his diploma was worth $35,000 in student loans. Ironically given the subject matter, Yuri Beat$ backs the emcee’s bars with a leisurely, guitar-led groove reminiscent of Asher Roth‘s I Love College. BAGGAGE CLAIM has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/20/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Opposite of Adults (KIDS)" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)