Been waiting with bated breath for a new feature from Chiddy Bang? Then unless you’re David Blaine, you’re probably dead, because the Philly duo hasn’t dropped off a solo record since last July’s Paper & Plastic. Assuming you’re in a position to do so, you can go ahead and Breathe, because they’re back with a brand new single, the first off their next street album. Here, rapper Chiddy takes a moment to sit back and reminisce over old times, harking back to his family’s financial struggles and pondering whether his diploma was worth $35,000 in student loans. Ironically given the subject matter, Yuri Beat$ backs the emcee’s bars with a leisurely, guitar-led groove reminiscent of Asher Roth‘s I Love College. BAGGAGE CLAIM has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 08/20/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Opposite of Adults (KIDS)" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)