For Atlanta rapper Metro, a tricked-out ride with an eardrum-shattering stereo system isn’t simply a mode of transportation – it’s a way of telling the world, “I’m fresh, I’m fly and I don’t give a f*ck about noise ordinances.” On this newly-leaked album inclusion, the third Booth-exclusive world premiere off his forthcoming full-length (after Mack Game and I Might Go), the Southern emcee gives us all a lesson on riding in style, expressing his love for Chevys with “peanut butter candy paint, ice cream colors,” and, of course, “30-inch rims.” Production duo Tha Bizness backs Metro’s car-crazy rhymes with a beat befitting street royalty, pairing brass fanfare with scorching low-frequency synth hits. This trunk-banging tribute to the good ‘ol American-made automobile – along with all three of the artist’s previous Booth features – can be found on Metro’s long awaited The Rebirth LP, set to hit store shelves and online retailers next Tuesday, December 15, via Swaggaville Ent.
Listen to More: Metro P
Written by richard on 12/9/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.