For Atlanta rapper Metro, a tricked-out ride with an eardrum-shattering stereo system isn’t simply a mode of transportation – it’s a way of telling the world, “I’m fresh, I’m fly and I don’t give a f*ck about noise ordinances.” On this newly-leaked album inclusion, the third Booth-exclusive world premiere off his forthcoming full-length (after Mack Game and I Might Go), the Southern emcee gives us all a lesson on riding in style, expressing his love for Chevys with “peanut butter candy paint, ice cream colors,” and, of course, “30-inch rims.” Production duo Tha Bizness backs Metro’s car-crazy rhymes with a beat befitting street royalty, pairing brass fanfare with scorching low-frequency synth hits. This trunk-banging tribute to the good ‘ol American-made automobile – along with all three of the artist’s previous Booth features – can be found on Metro’s long awaited The Rebirth LP, set to hit store shelves and online retailers next Tuesday, December 15, via Swaggaville Ent.
Written by richard on 12/9/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.