For Atlanta rapper Metro, a tricked-out ride with an eardrum-shattering stereo system isn’t simply a mode of transportation – it’s a way of telling the world, “I’m fresh, I’m fly and I don’t give a f*ck about noise ordinances.” On this newly-leaked album inclusion, the third Booth-exclusive world premiere off his forthcoming full-length (after Mack Game and I Might Go), the Southern emcee gives us all a lesson on riding in style, expressing his love for Chevys with “peanut butter candy paint, ice cream colors,” and, of course, “30-inch rims.” Production duo Tha Bizness backs Metro’s car-crazy rhymes with a beat befitting street royalty, pairing brass fanfare with scorching low-frequency synth hits. This trunk-banging tribute to the good ‘ol American-made automobile – along with all three of the artist’s previous Booth features – can be found on Metro’s long awaited The Rebirth LP, set to hit store shelves and online retailers next Tuesday, December 15, via Swaggaville Ent.
Written by richard on 12/9/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.