For Atlanta rapper Metro, a tricked-out ride with an eardrum-shattering stereo system isn’t simply a mode of transportation – it’s a way of telling the world, “I’m fresh, I’m fly and I don’t give a f*ck about noise ordinances.” On this newly-leaked album inclusion, the third Booth-exclusive world premiere off his forthcoming full-length (after Mack Game and I Might Go), the Southern emcee gives us all a lesson on riding in style, expressing his love for Chevys with “peanut butter candy paint, ice cream colors,” and, of course, “30-inch rims.” Production duo Tha Bizness backs Metro’s car-crazy rhymes with a beat befitting street royalty, pairing brass fanfare with scorching low-frequency synth hits. This trunk-banging tribute to the good ‘ol American-made automobile – along with all three of the artist’s previous Booth features – can be found on Metro’s long awaited The Rebirth LP, set to hit store shelves and online retailers next Tuesday, December 15, via Swaggaville Ent.
Written by richard on 12/9/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.