As a successful (if washed-up) Hollywood actor, Val Kilmer is presumably pretty loaded. Chevy Woods wants to be loaded, too. For the life of me, that’s the only explanation I can think of for the title of the Taylor Gang signee’s latest offering—if you have any better ideas, I’m all ears. An unreleased jam recently pulled from the “vault,” this joint features the Pittsburgh representative narrating his paper chase over Sledgren‘s production, a trunk-rattling synth-percussion arrangement accented by majestic strings. G-Unit mainstay Lloyd Banks rides shotgun, lending his feverish flow to the record’s middle verse. Kilmer isn’t part of a larger project, but those feeling it are encouraged to check out Woods’s recent guest contribution to King Chip‘s Fresh at My Funeral.
Written by richard on 11/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Straight Ballin'" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.