As a successful (if washed-up) Hollywood actor, Val Kilmer is presumably pretty loaded. Chevy Woods wants to be loaded, too. For the life of me, that’s the only explanation I can think of for the title of the Taylor Gang signee’s latest offering—if you have any better ideas, I’m all ears. An unreleased jam recently pulled from the “vault,” this joint features the Pittsburgh representative narrating his paper chase over Sledgren‘s production, a trunk-rattling synth-percussion arrangement accented by majestic strings. G-Unit mainstay Lloyd Banks rides shotgun, lending his feverish flow to the record’s middle verse. Kilmer isn’t part of a larger project, but those feeling it are encouraged to check out Woods’s recent guest contribution to King Chip‘s Fresh at My Funeral.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Straight Ballin'" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!