As a successful (if washed-up) Hollywood actor, Val Kilmer is presumably pretty loaded. Chevy Woods wants to be loaded, too. For the life of me, that’s the only explanation I can think of for the title of the Taylor Gang signee’s latest offering—if you have any better ideas, I’m all ears. An unreleased jam recently pulled from the “vault,” this joint features the Pittsburgh representative narrating his paper chase over Sledgren‘s production, a trunk-rattling synth-percussion arrangement accented by majestic strings. G-Unit mainstay Lloyd Banks rides shotgun, lending his feverish flow to the record’s middle verse. Kilmer isn’t part of a larger project, but those feeling it are encouraged to check out Woods’s recent guest contribution to King Chip‘s Fresh at My Funeral.
Written by richard on 11/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Straight Ballin'" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.