As a successful (if washed-up) Hollywood actor, Val Kilmer is presumably pretty loaded. Chevy Woods wants to be loaded, too. For the life of me, that’s the only explanation I can think of for the title of the Taylor Gang signee’s latest offering—if you have any better ideas, I’m all ears. An unreleased jam recently pulled from the “vault,” this joint features the Pittsburgh representative narrating his paper chase over Sledgren‘s production, a trunk-rattling synth-percussion arrangement accented by majestic strings. G-Unit mainstay Lloyd Banks rides shotgun, lending his feverish flow to the record’s middle verse. Kilmer isn’t part of a larger project, but those feeling it are encouraged to check out Woods’s recent guest contribution to King Chip‘s Fresh at My Funeral.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Straight Ballin'" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.