A buzzmaking producer and electronic musician who calls Melbourne, Australia home, Chet Faker makes his first foray into The DJBooth with new promo cut On You. Released as part of Adidas’s #SongsFromScratch series, which also spawned joints like Shlohmo‘s Bo Peep and Danny Brown‘s Molly Ringwald, the record finds Chet crafting an atmospheric synth backdrop for the laid-back flows and falsetto crooning of DMV phenom GoldLink. On You isn’t part of a larger body of work, but we’ll keep you posted on both collaborators’ plans in the weeks and months ahead. In the meantime, GoldLink fans should be sure to check out the artist’s recent Real Recognize Real interview.
Written by richard on 07/15/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)