A buzzmaking producer and electronic musician who calls Melbourne, Australia home, Chet Faker makes his first foray into The DJBooth with new promo cut On You. Released as part of Adidas’s #SongsFromScratch series, which also spawned joints like Shlohmo‘s Bo Peep and Danny Brown‘s Molly Ringwald, the record finds Chet crafting an atmospheric synth backdrop for the laid-back flows and falsetto crooning of DMV phenom GoldLink. On You isn’t part of a larger body of work, but we’ll keep you posted on both collaborators’ plans in the weeks and months ahead. In the meantime, GoldLink fans should be sure to check out the artist’s recent Real Recognize Real interview.
Written by richard on 07/15/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.