Judging on sound alone, Chester French aren’t a group you’d expect to hear collaborating with rap stars—of course, that only makes it that much cooler that on their new mixtape, created in collaboration with DJ Clinton Sparks, they do just that, hooking up with Jermaine Dupri, Bun B, Wale, and many more. On the newly-released Ciroc Star, two of the biggest names in the bunch jump on board to rap the praises of their favorite upscale vodka brand. Those who saw Diddy‘s 2007 television commercial already know he’s a Ciroc fan; here, he kicks the party (and the record) off with an offer of free shots. Next to rep his drink of choice over CF’s crunching electric-guitar chords is Jadakiss, who spits some game to the ladies present and ends his verse with a hearty “A-heh!” As Sparks states at the end, Clinton Sparks & NMC Cartel Present: Jacques Jams Vol. 1: Endurance is out now and available for free download—if this cut leaves you wanting more, you can grab your copy here.
Written by richard on 04/8/09
Submit your Rating
Chester French Recording/Karmaloop Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Loves Everybody (Remix) ft. Shawn Chrystopher" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.