Though Cherlise is as glamorous as the next pop starlet, she supplements her class with a healthy dash of attitude—as the Division 1/Universal Republic crooner puts it on her latest single, she’s “Hollyhood” Here, a head-nodding synth-brass beat by Rico Love collaborator Pierre Medor bangs in the back as Cherlise and guest femcee Brianna showcase their ritzy yet street-certified brand of swagger. Digging it? Then keep it locked to The DJBooth the latest on the headliner’s yet-unscheduled debut set, Like A Woman.
Written by richard on 10/19/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Night Love" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.