Though Cherlise is as glamorous as the next pop starlet, she supplements her class with a healthy dash of attitude—as the Division 1/Universal Republic crooner puts it on her latest single, she’s “Hollyhood” Here, a head-nodding synth-brass beat by Rico Love collaborator Pierre Medor bangs in the back as Cherlise and guest femcee Brianna showcase their ritzy yet street-certified brand of swagger. Digging it? Then keep it locked to The DJBooth the latest on the headliner’s yet-unscheduled debut set, Like A Woman.
Written by richard on 10/19/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Night Love" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.