Though Cherlise is as glamorous as the next pop starlet, she supplements her class with a healthy dash of attitude—as the Division 1/Universal Republic crooner puts it on her latest single, she’s “Hollyhood” Here, a head-nodding synth-brass beat by Rico Love collaborator Pierre Medor bangs in the back as Cherlise and guest femcee Brianna showcase their ritzy yet street-certified brand of swagger. Digging it? Then keep it locked to The DJBooth the latest on the headliner’s yet-unscheduled debut set, Like A Woman.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Night Love" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.