Though Cherlise is as glamorous as the next pop starlet, she supplements her class with a healthy dash of attitude—as the Division 1/Universal Republic crooner puts it on her latest single, she’s “Hollyhood” Here, a head-nodding synth-brass beat by Rico Love collaborator Pierre Medor bangs in the back as Cherlise and guest femcee Brianna showcase their ritzy yet street-certified brand of swagger. Digging it? Then keep it locked to The DJBooth the latest on the headliner’s yet-unscheduled debut set, Like A Woman.
Written by richard on 10/19/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Night Love" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.