Though Cherlise is as glamorous as the next pop starlet, she supplements her class with a healthy dash of attitude—as the Division 1/Universal Republic crooner puts it on her latest single, she’s “Hollyhood” Here, a head-nodding synth-brass beat by Rico Love collaborator Pierre Medor bangs in the back as Cherlise and guest femcee Brianna showcase their ritzy yet street-certified brand of swagger. Digging it? Then keep it locked to The DJBooth the latest on the headliner’s yet-unscheduled debut set, Like A Woman.
Written by richard on 10/19/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Night Love" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.