With marathon studio sessions, publicity and touring monopolizing their time, recording artists on the rise often find themselves too busy and stressed to give a significant other the proper time and attention. Recent Division 1/Universal Motown signee Cherlise Forshee, for one, isn’t about to let the grind put a damper on her love life; having cleared out her schedule for the evening, the singer/songwriter asks her man to “gimme that All Night Love” on her latest single selection. In addition to penning the record, label boss Rico Love hooks up with co-producers Earl & E on the production tip, crafting a glossy synth backdrop as the singers exercises her feminine wiles. In a seductive coo, Cherlise tells him just how long she’s been waiting for the opportunity to get him alone, even suggesting they spice things up by doing the deed on-camera (“Let’s make a movie, you can be the star.”). Her come-ons certainly hit the mark, but is the song itself fresh enough to make pop-lovers weak in the knees? That, my friends is for you to decide. If you’re digging it, be sure to keep it locked you-know-where for all the latest on this rising R&B starlet.
Written by richard on 05/8/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love You Right" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.