After the success of their debut album, Unappreciated, Cherish hopes to stay hot with their sophomore album, The Truth. The first official single, Shoe Fanatic, is an ode to the sisters’ favorite shoe brands: Gucci, Dolce & Gabanna, and Manolo Blahink. Although the women love their own, they also take the time to shout out the fellas in their Nikes, Jordans, and BAPE’s. The 80’s-sounding production of Big Resse should further Shoe Fanatic‘s hit power, thus letting the music world know Cherish is here to stay.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Magic City ft. Cherish" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!