After the success of their debut album, Unappreciated, Cherish hopes to stay hot with their sophomore album, The Truth. The first official single, Shoe Fanatic, is an ode to the sisters’ favorite shoe brands: Gucci, Dolce & Gabanna, and Manolo Blahink. Although the women love their own, they also take the time to shout out the fellas in their Nikes, Jordans, and BAPE’s. The 80’s-sounding production of Big Resse should further Shoe Fanatic‘s hit power, thus letting the music world know Cherish is here to stay.
Written by Burmy on 08/27/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Magic City ft. Cherish" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.