After the success of their debut album, Unappreciated, Cherish hopes to stay hot with their sophomore album, The Truth. The first official single, Shoe Fanatic, is an ode to the sisters’ favorite shoe brands: Gucci, Dolce & Gabanna, and Manolo Blahink. Although the women love their own, they also take the time to shout out the fellas in their Nikes, Jordans, and BAPE’s. The 80’s-sounding production of Big Resse should further Shoe Fanatic‘s hit power, thus letting the music world know Cherish is here to stay.
Written by Burmy on 08/27/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Magic City ft. Cherish" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.