After the success of their debut album, Unappreciated, Cherish hopes to stay hot with their sophomore album, The Truth. The first official single, Shoe Fanatic, is an ode to the sisters’ favorite shoe brands: Gucci, Dolce & Gabanna, and Manolo Blahink. Although the women love their own, they also take the time to shout out the fellas in their Nikes, Jordans, and BAPE’s. The 80’s-sounding production of Big Resse should further Shoe Fanatic‘s hit power, thus letting the music world know Cherish is here to stay.
Written by Burmy on 08/27/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Magic City ft. Cherish" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.