After the success of their debut album, Unappreciated, Cherish hopes to stay hot with their sophomore album, The Truth. The first official single, Shoe Fanatic, is an ode to the sisters’ favorite shoe brands: Gucci, Dolce & Gabanna, and Manolo Blahink. Although the women love their own, they also take the time to shout out the fellas in their Nikes, Jordans, and BAPE’s. The 80’s-sounding production of Big Resse should further Shoe Fanatic‘s hit power, thus letting the music world know Cherish is here to stay.
Written by Burmy on 08/27/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Magic City ft. Cherish" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.